If you are using the Google Chrome browser, you may have to allow access to your camera and microphone from the pop-up which appears at the top of the window.
If you can see this pop-up, you must press the “Allow” option. If the pop-up doesn't appear:
- Go to the unit’s Speak section.
- Click the camera icon which appears on the right of the browser’s address bar.
- Select "Always allow campus.abaenglish.com to access your camera and microphone" and click "Finished".
- A grey bar will appear at the top of the page. Click "Reload".
- Once the page has loaded, the grey bar will appear allowing access to the microphone and camera. Click Allow.
In case you are using a mobile device with operational system iOS it may be that you have to activate your microphone in your iPhone/ iPad settings.
This option is located in (the device’s) Settings > Privacy > Microphone.
Tap the mic icon and activate the option for the ABA English app.