In some cases it may be necessary to change some settings in order to be able to record your voice correctly. Before you follow the instructions below, we recommend you to clear your browsing history and the cookies.
In order to make it even easier for you, we have prepared this tutorial which will help you to set up the settings.
If you are using the Google Chrome browser, you may have to allow access to your camera and microphone from the pop-up which appears at the top of the window.
If you can see this pop-up, you must press the “Allow” option. If the pop-up doesn't appear:
- Go to the unit’s Speak section.
- Click the camera icon which appears on the right of the browser’s address bar.
- Select "Always allow campus.abaenglish.com to access your camera and microphone" and click "Finished".
- A grey bar will appear at the top of the page. Click "Reload".
- Once the page has loaded, the grey bar will appear allowing access to the microphone and camera. Click Allow.
In case you are using a mobile device with operational system iOS it may be that you have to activate your microphone in your iPhone/ iPad settings.
This option is located in (the device’s) Settings > Privacy > Microphone.
Tap the mic icon and activate the option for the ABA English app.